Yeast(1 table spoon)
Ginger & Gallic
· Boil water for the yeast
· Cook your meat (Add salt, garlic, ginger, maggi seasoning cube, white pepper and onions).
· Measure your flour (500g), add your sugar, and butter, then you have the rubbing in method, then add 1 egg to it.
· Put a little warm water to a bowl (add 1 table spoon of yeast, pinch of salt and sugar, add milk).
· Leave it for a few minutes.
· Add 1 egg to the mixed flour, add the yeast, keep in a bowl to prove.
· In the process of boiling the meat, add little quantity of flour to thicken it.
· After proving, you knock back
· Still kneed.
· Put in a bowl and cover to prove.
· Use the rolling pin to roll out.
· Add your beef inside and spread.
· Rub butter round around it.
· Roll it over, then put it in a pan (bread pan) and the pan should be well greased with butter and flour
· Sprinkled on it, then you cover.
· Egg-wash the bread to make it smooth and shiny.
· Put in the oven and bake.
Yeast (1 table spoon)
· Measure your flour (400g).
· Yeast (1 table spoon)
· Measure your sugar (50g)
· Measure your butter (100g)
· Rubbing in method, add nutmeg to the flour.
· Put a little quantity of salt and sugar, and stir
· Cover the mixture.
· Add the yeast to the flour and kneed.
· Then roll it.
· Cover with a clean towel to prove.
· Heat your vegetable oil in a sauce pan.
· Poke holes before frying.
· Then deep fry.
· After frying coat with your granulated sugar.